Monobloc Carbide Burs
evatec-tools offers a range of versatile and optimized carbide end mills designed for roughing and finishing adapted to different applications, shapes, part sizes and materials: Steel - Cast iron - Stainless steel - Refractory - Titanium - Aluminium - Plastic.
- F1ST Polyglace milling cutter (1 tooth, center cut, polyglace flute
- Standard cutter F2ST (2 teeth, center cut, 30° helix, PVD TiAlN coating)
- Standard cutter F3ST (3 teeth, center cut, PVD TiAlN coating)
- High Performance Cutter F4HP (4 staggered teeth, center cut, variable helix 35° 38°, PVD TiAlN coating)
- F4RA milling cutter (4 teeth, center cut, variable helix 35° 38°, roughing profile and chamfer 0,2 PVD TiAlN coating)
- Titanium milling cutter F4TI : 4 staggered teeth, variable helices, high performance PVD AlCrN
- F4IR refractory stainless steel milling cutter: 4 staggered teeth, variable helix, optimized chip pockets, high performance PVD TiAlN
Evatec-tools has also designed a range of milling cutters for the machining of "molding" and "tooling" steels :
- Roughing and finishing with 4 and 6 teeth
The group's in-house design and manufacturing expertise also enables it to offer customers special one-piece tools adapted to specific needs and constraints, whether in terms of flute, radius, dimensions or watering in the flutes.